Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,714 to £41,604 per year (full-time equivalent)
Teacher of English
Required for 1 September 2021
MPS – applications from NQTs and
experienced colleagues welcome
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Teacher of English to support our students’ learning and progress. Tupton Hall is an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school striving to become outstanding in the near future. There are 1550 students on roll including 300 in the Sixth Form.
The successful candidate will:
• Be or have the potential to be an outstanding teacher
• Want to work with children of all abilities and be driven to meet their needs
• Be a committed, caring and compassionate individual capable of building strong relationships with students and staff
• A shared moral commitment to secure the best outcomes for all students
• An opportunity to work with talented and committed staff
• Support from a forward thinking and dynamic team of leaders across the school
• A wonderfully diverse range of students who are keen to learn and participate in the life of the school
• A committed Governing Body and supportive parents
For further details about the school please contact Mr AJ Knowles, Headteacher on 01246 863127 or by email at email@example.com.
For information about the English Faculty please email
Application form can be downloaded from our academy’s website or by contacting Mrs Featherstone – Personnel Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced
Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing date: Thursday 6 May 2021 at 12 noon
Interview date: Monday 10 May 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.