Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time, job share
£25,079 – £33,440 (FTE)
Are you an English teacher excited for a new challenge? Would you like to join a school community, which values the development of its teachers and invests heavily in CPD and training the community of tomorrow?
We are looking for a teacher to join our dynamic English team. We are committed to providing the environment and training for you to develop your career and refine your practice.
At UTC Oxfordshire we pride ourselves on our strong team; we have high staff retention which we believe is due to the unique curriculum, a strong and supportive team who are passionate about providing the best opportunities to our young people, alongside excellent training and flexible work opportunities. As a growing school we are keen to hear from those with experience to add value to our current structure.
We can offer:
• An exciting opportunity to work as a growing and supportive team
• An environment where the focus is upon high quality teaching and employment outcomes
• A unique curriculum with outstanding facilities and cutting-edge ICT and technology to support learning.
• An opportunity to develop your teaching career
• A commitment to professional development
• Focused teaching – only KS4 and KS5
• Fully supported laptop provided with latest software to simplify your workload.
Interviews: 5 May 2021
Applying for the job
For further information and to apply, please visit our website. All applications to be made by completing our application form, cvs will not be accepted.
331 pupils enrolled
14 to 19
About UTC Oxfordshire
UTC Oxfordshire is a specialist science and engineering school which works to ensure students have the skills, knowledge and experience that leading employers are looking for, as well as achieving their academic potential. Our school hours are 8.30am to 4pm. UTC Oxfordshire is centrally located with excellent transport links close by.
Arranging a visit to UTC Oxfordshire
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please call 01235 391587.