Teacher of English
3 days remaining to apply
Start date details
September 2023, earlier start may be considered
26 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Englishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
- View all Part timejobs - Part time hours will be considered
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,898
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you passionate about English and determined to make a real difference to the students in our care? You’ll need the drive and motivation to continually improve, reflecting on your current practice, whilst actively engaging, and contributing, to our Departmental and whole school CPD offering. Most of all, as an English teacher at Wilsthorpe you’ll be 100% committed to enhancing the life choices of our students.
What the school offers its staff
- Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
- An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
- Entry to a career average pension scheme.
- A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
- Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
- A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career.
- We take the wellbeing and health of employees seriously. We have a range of support mechanisms and benefits available to employees and the Trust has signed up to the Education Staff Wellbeing Charter.
Further details about the role
You will join a faculty of supportive like-minded teachers who share the same vision to inspire our students to reach their full potential. Within this role you will be responsible for constantly delivering engaging lessons to our students.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Wilsthorpe School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1138 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wilsthorpe School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Wilsthorpe School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
The Castle Rock School
Meadow Lane, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4BR
Woodbrook Vale School
Grasmere Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2ST
South Nottinghamshire Academy
Glebe Lane, Off Cropwell Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG12 2FQ
John Ferneley College
Scalford Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 1LH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham