|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Subjects||Philosophy, Religious education|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||24,373 - 40,490|
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, innovative, and highly skilled teacher of EPR (RE) with the ability to teach EPR to examination level. The position is for three terms 1st January 2021 until 31st December 2021 and there is the opportunity for full or part-time hours. The post would be suitable for a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher.
We are seeking to appoint:
- A teacher with a passion for delivering inspiring and exciting lessons
- A candidate with high expectations of themselves and their students
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- A dedicated colleague who is keen to make a significant contribution to raising the attainment and progress of their students further and to producing successful, independent learners for the future.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form and send, together with a letter of application, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WadebridgeSchoolTeachingApplication FormJune18.docx  0.06 MB
|School size||1072 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Wadebridge School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||01208 812881|
About Wadebridge School
Wadebridge School is a popular and highly successful school and provides education for students from 11 to 16 and is committed to the health and wellbeing of both its students and staff. We were successfully inspected by Ofsted on 10th & 11th December 2019 - the full report is available to view on our school website.
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check,
Gonvena Hill, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6BU
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed