Teacher of Ethics, Philosophy & Religion (EPR)
We are seeking to appoint:
- A teacher with a passion for delivering inspiring and exciting lessons
- A candidate with high expectations of themselves and their students
- An outstanding classroom practitioner
- A dedicated colleague who is keen to make a significant contribution to raising the attainment and progress of their students further and to producing successful, independent learners for the future.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Wadebridge School is looking to appoint an ambitious, innovative, and highly skilled teacher of EPR (RE) with the ability to teach EPR to examination level. There is the opportunity for full or part-time hours. The post would be suitable for a newly qualified teacher or an experienced teacher.
About Wadebridge School
- Gonvena Hill, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6BU
- Wadebridge School website (opens in a new window)