TEACHER OF EXCELLENCE - TWO POSITIONS - PART TIME POST (PERMANENT) & MATERNITY COVER (12 MONTHS)
Pegasus School, Oxford, Oxfordshire
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||£31,511 to £42,290|
The role -
At Pegasus Primary, our belief is that innovative, quality teaching lies at the heart of everything we do. We never ask our staff to do anything that does not have a positive impact on pupil outcomes, nor anything we would not do ourselves. We are a hard working team, where staff at all levels are encouraged to develop themselves and be the best they can be, in a supportive environment that is focused on teacher CPD.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified, innovative and inspirational teacher (including part-time). The successful applicant will be committed to inspiring our pupils to have a love of learning.
This vacancy represents an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious organisation that works within the nationally renowned United Learning Trust. We would welcome applications from candidates who are eager to play an important role in the future of our school.
If you align with our vision, values and ethos and are committed to ensure the highest possible outcomes for all children then this role is for you.
The right candidate will have:
· Drive, determination and a passion for excellent teaching
· The ability to plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
· A positive outlook and a resilient nature
· A commitment to developing their own, and others, teaching practice as part of a team
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that values each other.
At Pegasus we are committed to providing a working environment that promotes the good health and well-being of all its employees, encouraging everyone to have 'Good Days at Work'.
We can offer you:
· Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust. We offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools.
· An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career.
· A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research.
· A healthy amount of PPA per week.
· An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “best in everyone”.
· A competitive salary, a popular benefits and rewards programme, 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays and enrolment into a contributory pension scheme.
- Class Teacher JD and Spec Pegasus.pdf  0.29 MB
- Class Teacher JD and Spec Pegasus_MATERNITY LEAVE .pdf  0.29 MB
|School size||482 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Pegasus School website (opens in a new window)|
About Pegasus School
Pegasus School is a dynamic and vibrant place to work, where each day you make a huge difference to children’s lives.
We care deeply about each and every child and look for the very best in our team to cultivate a lifelong love of learning. Our school is an inclusive team that never gives up on a child - no matter how complex or challenging that can be.
Leadership provides the impetus, support and challenge to help everyone become better than they thought they could ever be. Our sense of purpose and determination to build innovative, inspiring and highly effective practices across all levels of the organisation are an overwhelming driver and permeate everything that we do.
Wherever you are in your career we may have a position for you. We appreciate that whilst experience is important, will and determination to have a great impact on children’s learning is just as vital. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of creative, innovative minds who have the highest expectations for the children in their care.
Field Avenue, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 6RQ