Teacher of EYFS & Nursery
3 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
2 June 2023 at 11:59pm
9 May 2023
- Early years
- View all Part timejobs - 0.52 FTE tbc
What skills and experience we're looking for
'No job is more important than working with children in the early
years’. DfE Development Matters.
The Governing Body is looking to appoint a positive, proactive and highly
motivated EYFS/Nursery teacher to teach our mixed age EYFS and Nursery.
We are a village Primary School with a current capacity for 120 pupils, situated in the beautiful seaside village of Flushing. Our brilliant school is both successful (‘Good’ OFSTED, Nov 2019) and popular.
Flushing C of E Primary School is very much part of the village community, with fantastic support from parents, governors, community groups and the church.
We are dedicated to preparing our pupils for life-long learning by developing them to be curious, enthusiastic, collaborative, respectful and independent individuals.
We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- A good understanding of both the EYFS Development Matters, and are able to plan learning opportunities that satisfy the demands of teaching a mixed age class
- Experience/expertise in the Early Years
- Drive, creative flair and the ability to deliver motivating and challenging lessons to a mixed-age class
- High expectations of the children and the ability to provide an engaging curriculum
- Enthusiastic, approachable and have an open and positive attitude
- A confident and clear communicator with parents
- A commitment to the wider life of the school and our Christian values
- A team player with a good sense of humour!
What the school offers its staff
- A welcoming and caring school with happy, motivated and well-behaved children
- A significant opportunity for professional development and commitment to training
- A supportive headteacher, staff team and governing body who care about staff well-being and professional development
- Positive and dedicated families
- A chance to make a real difference for all the children in our school, and in a very collaborative and appreciative community
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 92.1 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Flushing School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 93 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Flushing School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01326 374498
Church of England (VC) Primary School
Arranging a visit to Flushing School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Bodmin Hill, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22 0AJ
Teacher Parc Eglos School Year 6
Parc Eglos School
Church Hill, Helston, Cornwall, TR13 8UP
St Mawes Primary School
Grove Hill, Truro, Cornwall, TR2 5BP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Cornwall