We are seeking to appoint a motivated and professional Teacher of Food & Nutrition with Design &
Technology.to join our innovative and forward looking Faculty of Science, Innovation and Creativity. The
successful candidate will be an outstanding Teacher, able to teach high quality lessons across the age and
ability range. This position would also be suitable for an outstanding NQT wishing to begin their career as
part of a supportive, collaborative and forward-looking subject team.
The successful candidate will be:
• Professional, creative, flexible and innovative with the drive and determination to successfully
contribute to whole school improvement
• A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues
• An individual who communicates clear expectations, leads by example and always promotes positive
behaviour for learning
• Willing to fully support and always uphold the policies and positive ethos of the school
• Willing to participate in personal continued professional development
Madeley School has an excellent reputation locally and is oversubscribed. Our OFSTED report in December
2019 praised pupils’ exceptional attitudes to learning in a school where they achieve strong outcomes.
Madeley School is an academy within the Shaw Education Trust. The Trust is led by an Executive Leadership
Team steeped in school leadership and improvement experience: www.shaw-education.org.uk. They are
committed to the continued professional development of all members of staff and the sustained successful
performance of all its academies.
The Shaw Education Trust offer the following benefits with your employment:
• An excellent Teachers Pension
• Access to health and wellbeing support via Occupational Health
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to our Institute of Education and fantastic opportunities to help you grow, contribute and
flourish in your role and in the Trust.
Madeley School is dedicated to the safeguarding and wellbeing of students; all staff must share this
commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate screening including Enhanced
This job post has expired.