Vacancy for Teacher of Food - (Maternity Cover)
Required for April 2024
MPR/UPR (£30,000 - £46,525)
Pedmore High School are recruiting for a Teacher of Food Technology - (Maternity Cover) to start April 2024.
We are a Multi Academy Trust comprising of six secondary schools and one primary school with over 750 employees and over 5,500 students, based in Dudley, West Midlands.
Pedmore High School is a smaller than average 11-16 mixed, multi-cultural comprehensive and is a member of the Invictus Education Trust.Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED in February 2023, the school provides stimulating and innovative opportunities for learning; transforming the aspirations and educational outcomes for all students.
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Food Technology (Maternity Cover) to join our highly successful team.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an innovative and creative teacher and a committed team player
- have a proven track record of success and evidence of strategies that have raised pupil attainment across both Key Stages
- have the dedication, energy and resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- be willing and able to enhance students’ learning through extra-curricular activities
- be committed to the school’s ethos of high expectations
- have a good eye for detail, a good work ethic and a sense of humour
We have a very experienced and supportive team within the department, and across the Trust, and we are able to provide considerable opportunities for career development for the right candidate.Pedmore High School offers excellent professional development opportunities, both in school and as part of the Trust, and a positive environment within which to help drive your career forward.
If you feel that you have energy, drive and determination to succeed in this post, we strongly encourage you to visit us and see for yourself the fantastic opportunities we can provide.
We will offer you;
- An experienced and supportive team
- Considerable opportunities for career development
- Excellent facilities and a positive environment
- Bright, enthusiastic pupils taught in small classes
- A comprehensive Induction Package
To arrange a visit or if you require and further information, please contact Mrs A Cherrington – Headteacher’s PA – Emailacherrington@pedmorehighschool.uk
Telephone: 01384 686711
Closing Date;Friday 1st March 2024, 12 noon
Interviews due to take place week commencing; 4th March 2024
Please note this job will have rolling interviews if candidates are successful.
We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
important part of any school is the quality of relationships. Above all,
Pedmore is a happy school with a supportive and welcoming environment for all
students. As a result, young people grow in confidence and are able to
participate in the wide range of opportunities available to them. We
encourage our students to follow their interests, develop new skills and most
importantly, fully enjoy all aspects of school life.
Technology College and Community School is a learning community; we work
together in a creative way to provide a dynamic learning experience for all.
We want our students to reach their full potential by following a learning
programme that meets their individual needs.
This job post has expired.