- MPR / UPR
Teacher of Foreign Languages job summaryDue to rapidly increasing student numbers, we are seeking an innovative, highly effective and inspirational full or part-time Teacher of Foreign Languages from October 2022/January 2023.
Brighton Hill Community School has recently been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly improving coeducational 11-16 Community School with 1100 students. You will teach Foreign Languages at both KS3 & 4, as well as a range of abilities to make a significant positive contribution to the vision of the school.
The successful candidate will be:
• An excellent classroom practitioner
• Committed to achieving the very best outcomes for our students
• Able to create a stimulating learning environment to promote exceptional progress
• Passionate about teaching and learning and your own professional development
• Able to make a significant contribution to the development of the Foreign Languages Faculty
Why apply to work at Brighton Hill Community School?
• Exceptional support from the Foreign Languages faculty and the Senior Leadership Team.
• “The recent improvements in the school have increased staff morale. High-quality training and development for all staff is effective.” (Ofsted)
• Staff feel proud of their school and their contribution to pupils’ academic and personal development.” (Ofsted)
• “Leadership support, decisiveness in action and approachability has resulted in staff feeling highly valued and empowered as professionals.” (Local Authority Inspection Report, 2021)
• “In all aspects of life within Brighton Hill Community School, there is a culture and ethos of ‘people first’ and high expectations through a calm, well-managed environment, that is constantly modelled by leadership with relentless pursuit in maintaining the embodiment of the vision.” (Local Authority Inspection Report, 2021)
• The opportunity to innovate and develop your professional skills, with our bespoke CPD programme.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher with the desire to make a real difference for our students, we would like to hear from you. We welcome applications from talented NQTs who will benefit from high-quality induction support.
This job post has expired.
About Brighton Hill Community School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- School size
- 1086 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
Brighton Hill Community School is rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly improving coeducational 11-16 Community School with 1110 students.