Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (one year, reaching a natural conclusion on the 31/08/2022)
£25,714 (M1) - £41,604 (UPS3)
0.53fte which equates to 11.5 periods per week (we operate on a two week timetable) sread over four days.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To teach French across the age and ability range up to GCSE and A-level
2. To teach German across the age and ability range up to GCSE and A-level
3. To teach Personal Development and supervise project based learning (Foundation, Higher and Extended Project Qualifications) if required
4. To plan and deliver high quality teaching and learning that inspires and challenges all pupils
5. To implement strategies to enable pupils to develop into highly effective independent learners
6. To promote a happy and stimulating environment where effort is encouraged and success is celebrated
7. To contribute to the development of teaching and learning within the MFL department
Free, on-site staff car parking
Free, annual flu vaccinations
Access to the cycle to work scheme
Lake District National Park on our doorstep
Applying for the job
Keswick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and appropriate pre-employment checks.
Further details and an application form are available from the HR Officer, Mr Andrew Young. By e-mail: email@example.com