Teacher of French and Spanish
This job expired on 15 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
29 August 2023
15 February 2023 at 9am
3 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Frenchjobs, View all Spanishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week.
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
• have a commitment to inspiring students with a love of languages
• create high expectations of both students and learning
• work as part of a highly effective team of colleagues
• teach their principal language across key stages 3, 4 and 5, and French up to GCSE
De Lisle College is committed to providing the very best knowledge-rich education to Catholic students and those who are willing to support our ethos. The successful candidate would be joining a talented, well-established team. Applications are invited equally from experienced teachers and ECTs.
We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date stated above.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our schools. Please contact the school offices to arrange an appointment on 01509 268739
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
What the school offers its staff
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
About St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Our school is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 23 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Leicester City, Rutland and Leicestershire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About De Lisle College Loughborough Leicestershire
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1273 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
De Lisle College is a thriving and successful 11-18 Catholic voluntary academy, which is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust. We are committed to instilling the values of the Catholic faith in our students, enabling them to flourish in the world beyond school. Our vision is to provide the very best education for all our students, centred on an academic knowledge-based curriculum, enriched with sport and the creative and performing arts. We welcome Catholic students and those from other backgrounds who are willing to embrace the distinct, Catholic ethos of our college.
Arranging a visit to De Lisle College Loughborough Leicestershire
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Alvaston Moor Academy
Brackens Lane, Derby, DE24 0AN
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
The West Bridgford School
Loughborough Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 7FA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leicestershire and Rutland