We are looking for some who:
- is committed to becoming a truly excellent teacher
- can teach a broad range of engaging and effective lessons that motivate, inspire and improve student attainment
- can plan and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensure real learning takes place and students make superior progress
- is able to raise attainment and challenge students to achieve their best
- has a commitment to extra-curricular activities
- is aware of current initiatives in Modern Foreign Languages (MFL)
- is an effective team member who can contribute positively to the work in the Department
- has a positive, cheerful outlook with a good sense of humour
- is able to forge good relationships with students and staff
- is able to work hard and remain calm under pressure
For the successful candidate we can offer:
- enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking students with excellent attitudes to learning;
- a caring and supportive community environment;
- a commitment to professional development;
- full support and induction programme for ECTs.
- the opportunity to work effectively with other schools as part of a multi-academy trust.
Clarendon Academy is seeking to appoint
a highly skilled practitioner to teach French. This is an
outstanding opportunity for an ECT or experienced teacher, with QTS status, to
join our friendly Languages Faculty.
Academy is an exciting place to work. We
are a thriving co-educational 11-18 comprehensive academy within the Acorn
Education Trust. We are based in the large town of Trowbridge, in easy commuter
distance from Bath. We pride ourselves on being a centre of excellence and a
place where young, enthusiastic children enter in Year 7 and leave us at the
end of Year 13 as fully rounded young adults.
This job post has expired.