- MPS/UPS (£25,714-£41,604)
Teacher of French job summary
About the Post
Are you seeking a role that will excite and energise you? Would you relish the opportunity to join an exciting and progressive journey to transform education across our community?
We are seeking an inspirational and highly motivated teacher of French to join our talented and forward-thinking department as we continue to transform education across our town.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Teach French across all Key Stages including A-level
• Further improve outcomes in French and the wider MFL department
• Contribute to the further development of the Twynham Learning French curriculum
• Passionately promote the disadvantaged agenda working with exceptional colleagues to provide our students with the very best life chances
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an inspirational and skilled classroom teacher
• Has an acute understanding of effective pedagogy
• Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
• Believes in the power of education and wider educational experiences to transform the lives of the most disadvantaged
• Will embrace our highly supportive, professional approach to school improvement
Twynham School and The Grange School can offer you:
• The chance to be a part of an exciting educational journey alongside highly regarding professionals
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and wonderful young people and their families
• An exceptional CPD offer from NQT and RQT through to preparation for senior and system leadership
• Strong and supportive leadership, who place value on learning beyond the classroom
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a progressive multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
You will also be keen to live our Twynham Learning employee values which are:
• Aim high
• Keep improving
• Don’t leave anyone behind
• See the bigger picture
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Twynham School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- School size
- 1755 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
In September 2021 Twynham School and The Grange School (TGS) federated staffing structures enabling us to launch an ambitious and progressive vision for the education provided by our two schools. This role is based at Twynham School but we would welcome applicants who may see themselves joining the increasing number of colleagues who work across both campuses as we drive forward our agenda for social justice.
In judging TGS to be “good” in all areas in December 2021, Ofsted recognised the efficacy and powerful opportunity provided by our federated approach and you will be joining an organisation that is gathering considerable momentum and has an absolute commitment to providing exceptional opportunities for the young people of Christchurch.