Teacher of French with the ability to teach Spanish
This job expired on 22 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
September 2023 or sooner if possible
22 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
9 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Frenchjobs, View all Spanishjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.43 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- Teachers' MPS to UPS (£28,000 to £43,685)
What skills and experience we're looking for
As a result of increasing student numbers, and our Year 7 cohort for September 2023 being significantly oversubscribed, we are looking to expand our staff team at Court Fields School. We are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspiring teacher of Food at this exciting time.
You would be joining a thriving and ambitious department, with a diverse range of academic interests and expertise.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has a strong passion for teaching languages
- Has excellent subject knowledge
- Will build positive relationships with learners across the range of abilities
- Will work effectively within a team context
- Will plan and deliver lessons which allow students to build incrementally on their phonic, lexical and grammatical knowledge in order to make rapid progress in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Will deepen learners’ appreciation of other languages and cultures.
The successful candidate will be able to teach both French and Spanish to Key Stage 3 and French to Key Stage 4.
We would be happy to consider applications from ECTs for this post, and have a robust induction program in place to support new and developing teachers.
What the school offers its staff
- Support/collaboration across the Trust with the opportunity for peer support and promotion
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free parking
- Delicious, affordable meals and snacks from our canteen
- A comprehensive and supportive CPD programme
- A varied and exciting mix of enrichment clubs to get involved in
- Work for an inspiring school with a fantastic reputation in the local community, ensuring that Court Fields provides the very best for every child
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Court Fields School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 755 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Court Fields School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01823 664201
Court Fields School has nearly 800 students on roll and is an 11-16 fully comprehensive secondary school. Our 3 values of ‘Achieve, Belong and Participate’ drive all that we do. At Court Fields School our priority is our students: their academic and pastoral outcomes. We focus on high quality teaching and learning and promote a climate of success and achievement for every student. We have a passion for and a commitment to the core purpose of education and focus relentlessly on each student’s right to the very best provision. We are committed to fostering self-confidence, enthusiasm, perseverance and integrity. We continue to work relentlessly to support students to achieve academic success, develop their creativity and excel. We provide a positive learning environment where students encounter a wide range of experiences safely, encouraged by a team of dedicated and highly experienced professionals. Our vibrant learning community, coupled with a culture of high standards and high expectations brings out the best in every student, supports ambition and establishes secure foundations for the future. Court Fields is an inspiring place to work. Having already made significant improvements over the last 2 years, it is an exciting time to join our team. Our staff, students, parents/carers and community are proud of the school, support its journey, and are committed to ensuring that Court Fields provides the very best for every child. Staff at all levels have a strong visible presence within the school and both students and staff are responsive to one another. If there is a problem, we will take any action quickly and fairly. There must be no child invisible at The Castle Partnership Trust and incidents are dealt with quickly and effectively, so that children know and trust that we will take care of things and will go the extra mile with them. We are also committed to widening participation so that every child participates in learning and enrichment. All members of the school community are expected to pursue these aims.
Arranging a visit to Court Fields School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Languages (Spanish)
West Exe School
Hatherleigh Road, Exeter, EX2 9JU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Somerset, Bath and Bristol