Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Geography to join a successful and well-equipped department. The successful candidate should be able to teach across the age and ability range including KS3, KS4 and A level. This is an opportunity to make a valuable contribution within a stimulating team. the ability to teach RS would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be:
• well qualified and highly motivated;
• an excellent classroom practitioner, able to engage, enthuse and inspire students;
• committed to securing positive outcomes for students in each of his/her classes;
• committed to working as part of an ambitious team and
• either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher.
• a popular, oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school which has a reputation for success;
• students who are keen to learn and achieve well and dedicated staff;
• supportive staff, parents and Governing Body;
• full schemes of work in place for KS3, KS4 and Sixth Form
• excellent career development opportunities with sustained professional development in an environment which recognises aspiration and rewards success.
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached application form and return, with you letter of application to Mrs Jo Davies email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1062 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Chenderit School
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we were delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We continue to use this as a springboard to further success. We want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40
Our school operates a rigorous recruitment process to ensure candidates’ suitability to work with children. All posts in school are subject to disclosure of criminal records.