Teacher of Geography
5 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible (January start would be considered)
15 June 2023 at 9am
25 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Geographyjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Working Monday to Friday.
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are currently seeking an inspirational and motivational Teacher of Geography with the drive, commitment and creativity to support us in providing the best possible opportunities for our pupils. We are seeking a colleague:
- To raise standards of pupil attainment and achievement within the curriculum area and to monitor and support pupil progress providing appropriate intervention.
- To be accountable for pupil progress within the subject area.
- To ensure the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils studying in the department.
- To be accountable for leading, managing and developing the subject/curriculum area.
- To deploy financial and physical resources within the department effectively to support the school and department development plans.
Ideally the candidate would be available to start the role as soon as possible.
Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate
who shares the school’s approach and commitment to the success and wellbeing of
its young people. You are warmly invited
to speak to the Headteacher and to make an appointment to visit the school in
What the school offers its staff
We are committed to supporting staff wellbeing in a variety of ways and the good working relationships within the staff body, and between staff and pupils, is why many colleagues have chosen to stay with us for the long term. We are also strong at supporting staff career development and colleagues are successful in securing promotions at all levels.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 115 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hall Green School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 903 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hall Green School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0121 628 8787
Hall Green School is a very popular, heavily oversubscribed and academically successful 11-16 Converter Academy. We are a highly diverse institution, both ethnically and as a fully accessible mainstream school, attracting pupils from across the city with physical disabilities. We have wonderful students who fully contribute to the school’s ‘caring, nurturing and inclusive culture’ described by Ofsted (2019) as ‘a welcoming and inclusive school’ where ‘pupils are happy, and they achieve well’ and the ‘positive relationships between pupils and staff are a hallmark of the school’.
Arranging a visit to Hall Green School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Eden Girls' School Coventry
Stoney Stanton Rd, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 4FS
President Kennedy School Academy
Rookery Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 4GL
Meadow Park School
Abbey Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 4BD
Myton Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6PJ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands