The Teacher of Geography role is an exciting addition to the Gloucester academy team. This role gives you the opportunity to join Gloucester Academy and further contribute to the life chances of our young people in the school, and across the Greenshaw Learning Trust. It is a chance to be part of something very special.
We are looking for a well-qualified, energetic and enthusiastic colleague to join our ambitious and highly skilled Geography department.
You will need to have the knowledge, skills and creativity to be an outstanding teacher, and the ability to teach your specialism to GCSE and A level; ability to teach Travel and Tourism would be an advantage. You will work within the Geography department to contribute to raising student achievement and the continued development of the department.
If you have a focus on raising student attainment and a passion for Geography, and are looking to work in an environment that values the learning of students, we would welcome an application from you.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher/Tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Tuesday 20th February 2024. We reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
We are committed to building an inclusive, diverse workplace where everyone can thrive. If you require any support or adjustments to interact with us, please let us know. Greenshaw Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Greenshaw Learning Trust are committed to building an inclusive, diverse workplace where everyone can thrive. If you require any support or adjustments to interact with us, please let us know.
Greenshaw Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS and barred list check.
This job post has expired.