We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic Geography teacher
to join our well-established and highly successful Humanities Faculty.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, creative individual who can teach Geography
to KS5. Willingness to teach other humanities subjects at KS3 is highly desirable, but
experience at these is not essential.
This position would be suitable for an ECT and we have a well-developed programme for
supporting ECTs within the school. We also welcome applications from more experienced
teachers and there is the possibility of a TLR for the right candidate. If you would like to visit
the school then please do get in touch so that we can arrange this.
If you are passionate and enthusiastic about seeing students achieve, and enjoy developing
their skills, we encourage you to apply.
The successful candidate will be:
• passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
• committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
• capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
• a role model for our students and staff.
In return we will offer you:
• the satisfaction of being part of a dynamic and creative team.
• students who have a desire to achieve and respect the school’s expectations.
• programmes for supported induction and professional development.
• excellent care and support for all staff.
Abingdon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check. The Trust is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunity, di-versity and inclusion and welcomes applications from less well-represented groups in the school and Trust. Posts in regulated activity are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 and all shortlisted candidates will be required to disclose information about their previous criminal convic-tions. All staff are expected to promote fundamental British values.
This job post has expired.