This post would suit someone new to teaching or someone experienced who relishes the opportunity to teach in a high-performing all girls' school.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Teaching key stages 3,4 and 5
- Being a form tutor
- Participating in extra-curricular activities within the department.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified teacher
- Be able to inspire and enthuse students
- Show evidence of continuing professional development
- Have awareness and understanding of curriculum priorities for their subject
- Be able to articulate the wider importance of their subject in developing young people
- Be excited by the prospect of joining a department and the wider school team.
What we offer:
- A unique selling point as a school within an all girls' schools trust.
- A welcoming , friendly and supportive environment.
- A vibrant CPD programme with the opportunity to pursue National professional qualifications and collaborate across the trust.
- Benefits that include free access to David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Spa on site; a two-week October half-term break; eye care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free tea/coffee/juice, staff end of term social events and an Employee Assistance programme providing free, confidential advice on a variety of matters.
Key Application Dates:
- Shortlisting Date: Wednesday, 21st February 2024
- Interview Date: Week commencing 26th February 2024
- Start Date: September 2024
The Girls’ Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. In order to meet this responsibility, we follow a rigorous selection process to discourage and screen out unsuitable applicants.
As well as verification of identity, we ask all employees to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure. In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE) guidance, we may also conduct an online search about any shortlisted candidates as part of our due diligence to identify any matters that might relate directly to our legal duty to meet safeguarding duties. accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE)
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people and aim to employ a culturally diverse workforce, which reflects the nature of our communities.
Please see our Recruitment Pack for more details about our school, the job description and person specification.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
We are not able to offer sponsorship to non-settled individuals for a Skilled Worker Visa.
This job post has expired.