Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Main to Upper pay scale (dependent upon experience and expertise)
The job requires a person who;
• Aspires to be an excellent teacher
• Can deliver quality learning in Geography with all students
• Wants to innovate and develop Geography within the curriculum model
• Can be part of a team
• To always look and expect the best from all our students
• To promote creativity in learning design, delivery and outcome
• To be a positive role model in personal behaviours and self management
• To respect everyone as an individual
• To take care of our learning environment
• To promote sustainable development
• To work collaboratively, embracing team work and partnership
2. Leading Learning
• To support learning by following the agreed policies, systems and structures
• To be responsible for your own professional learning and support development of colleagues
• To be committed to student attainment
• To promote health and wellbeing, including safeguarding our students
• To work to build community cohesion
• To work positively with parents and families
To work within the framework of national legislation and in accordance with the provisions of the School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document. In addition the post is subject to compliance with reasonable requests made by the Head teacher. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
A July start would be considered for a suitable NQT.
Applying for the job
Complete the application form attached, with a covering letter of no more than two sides of A4.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.