- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- Fixed term - Six months
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685
- MPS/UPS (dependent on experience)
The successful candidate will have
- Enthusiastic team-orienteered teacher that can support in the continued development of a knowledge-rich curriculum. The candidate will be able to support the Head of Geography in achieving this aim.
- Key Stage 4 and 5 experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of AQA specification for Geography would be advantageous
- Recent experience of the redevelopment of schemes of learning and curriculum would be advantageous
- Experience with Field Work and/or trips would be
- Leadership skills – being able to take responsibility for development of SOL and lessons
- Someone with a passion for Geography and bringing new ideas to improve the learning with the subject
- Good behaviour management and building of relationships with students
- Good degree and PGCE/QTS
- Resilience in working with challenging behaviours
It is incredibly important to us here at The Stockwood Park Academy that all our staffare valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given adequate opportunities to develop. As a Teaching Trust, we offer exceptional teacher training andhigh-qualityprofessional development programmes catered to your needs. Consequently, we have many success stories of staff that have joined us and been given excellent CPD and training that has allowed them to climb the career ladder.
The Shared Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and child protection at every stage of the recruitment process.
This job post has expired.