||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
||Health and social care, Physical education
||£25714 - £41604
highest standards. We seek a passionate and committed Teacher of Girls PE/BTec Social Care to join the PE department.
You will have:
· Be able to teach core girls PE to KS3 and KS4;
· Be able to teach girls PE to GCSE and BTec Social Care;
· Develop and sustain high quality teaching and learning throughout the subject area;
· Demonstrate good pedagogy practice, sharing it within the PE department;
· Ensure that the quality of lesson plans, the use of assessment are of the highest quality;
· Support colleagues so that appropriate standards of behaviour are established and maintained; and
· Assist colleagues to ensure that all aspects of student achievement in girls PE/BTec Social Care are monitored and evaluated and this information is used to inform priorities and targets for improvement. We would welcome applications from suitably experienced individuals.
Applying for the job
To download an application pack, including job description, person specification and application form, please visit our website: http://www.stmichaels.bhcet.org.uk/ or email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com or via post to: Mrs F. Magog, St Michael’s Catholic Academy, Beamish Road, Billingham, TS23 3DX no later than 9:00 am, on 27 November 2020.
About St Michael's Catholic Academy
St Michael’s Catholic Academy is a warmly welcoming and inclusive community with a determination to achieve the highest standards. We seek a passionate and committed Teacher of Girls PE/BTec Social Care to join the PE department. We have strong expectations and an unswerving dedication to ensure that every student achieves their very best. We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated teacher to join us. Our academy is a vibrant, forward thinking and Christ-centred place to work and we need an inspiring and thoughtful individual to bring:
· Improved & accelerated student progress;
· Further positive impact in girls PE outcomes;
· Positive impact in BTec Social Care outcomes;
Beamish Road, Billingham, TS23 3DX