Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Health and social care
MPR or UPR
We’re looking for a Teacher of Child Development and Health & Social Care who is passionate and excited about their subject. The successful candidate will be teaching courses in Key Stages 4 and 5. We currently offer a wide range of courses in GCSE, A’level and BTEC.
To be successful, we will expect you to have:
• Drive, determination and spirit
• Organisation skills that allow you to get the most from every student
• A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
• Enthusiasm for passing on your knowledge to young people
• Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
• The desire to overachieve in an environment that rewards excellence
• Experience which includes taking a lead and working with colleagues to provide the very best learning outcomes for our students
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the heart of the Weald of Kent, discounts and offers with Kent Rewards and ongoing training and support to help you excel and develop your career as a teacher. All teaching staff are provided with an IT device. There is an independent nursery based on the school site.
You’ll need to impress us from the outset so please do not apply if you’re not prepared to invest in your application. It’s a competitive market out there and we want to know what it is that makes you the one we should invest in. Detail your successes in your covering letter and get us excited about you.