Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Health and social care
We are seeking an exceptional teacher of Health and Social Care who will join us on our journey to Post 16 excellence. In September 2021 we are launching our Post 16 Level 2 and Level 3 courses which have attracted strong application numbers. As a result we are adding to the department which is well led by our current Head of Health and Social Care and is extremely popular across both schools at Key Stage 4.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Be a part of an aspirational organisation with a vision for world class education
• Support the development of a truly exceptional vocational offer for our students
• Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
• Contribute to the development of a high performing department, the school and the MAT
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an exceptional classroom teacher or is developing into one
• Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
• Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
• Has the ability to teach Sociology and/or PE if required
• Has an understanding of effective pedagogy and a commitment to evidence-informed improvement
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and wonderful young people and their families
• An exceptional CPD offer from NQT and RQT through to preparation for senior and system leadership
• Strong and supportive leadership, centralised sanctions and an excellent working environment
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a progressive multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applying for the job
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an Application Form and Criminal Records Declaration Form by email to: email@example.com
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form –Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the forms here: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1729 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Twynham School
Twynham School and Sixth Form is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. We are a heavily over-subscribed school where achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special.
The Grange School is on a rapid school improvement journey and, following a recent Ofsted visit (February 2021) we are confident that securing “good” at the next inspection is very achievable. Working closely with Twynham School has created the capacity for continuous improvement and this post is one of a number of opportunities to work across both schools bringing even closer alignment.
There is an energy about our Multi-Academy Trust, Twynham Learning; we are entering an exciting decade for our schools, our MAT and our community and successful applicants can be confident that they will be working in a truly great environment.
Arranging a visit to Twynham School
To discuss the post or your application, please contact Lisa Weston at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 495710.