The Stockwood Park Academy is currently looking to recruit a Teacher of Health and Social Care to teach KS4 and KS5 with experience of teaching Post-16 level 3 qualifications are important. You will be part of a dedicated and specialist Social Sciences faculty, Health and Social Care, Psychology and Sociology.You will want to make a real difference in supporting students and furthering the success of the department.We are on a really exciting journey of growth and development.
At our academy, we are proud of the unrivalled education experience offered and you will certainly benefit from forward-thinking and supportive leadership, an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body and enterprising students. The Stockwood Park Academy has state of the art facilities, fit for all your teaching needs.Our facilities include sporting and performance equipment which the whole school body are able to enjoy.
It’s incredibly important to us here at Stockwood that all our teachers feel valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given adequate opportunities to develop. As a Teaching Trust, we offer exceptional teacher training andhigh-qualityprofessional development programmes catered to your needs. Consequently, we have many success stories of teachers that have joined us and been given excellent CPD and training that has allowed them to climb the career ladder.
- To set high expectations for all pupils, to deepen their knowledge and understanding and to maximise their achievement.
- To use a variety of methods and approaches (including differentiation) to match curricular objectives and the range of pupil needs, and ensure equal opportunity for all pupils
- To ensure continuity, progression and cohesiveness in all teaching.
- To assess pupils’ work systematically and use the results to inform future planning, teaching and curricular development.
- To have a thorough and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum programmes of study, level descriptors and specifications for examination courses.
The Shared Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and child
protection at every stage of the recruitment process.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps