MPS / UPS - £25,714 to £41,604 (dependent on experience)
The Stockwood Park Academy is currently looking to recruit an experienced Teacher of Health and Social Care to teach KS4 and KS5 with experience of teaching Post-16 level 3 qualifications is important. The ability to offer a second subject such as PE would be advantageous. This would be a small teaching commitment for PE of 2-4 periods. You will be part of a dedicated and specialist Social Sciences faculty, Health and Social Care, Psychology and Sociology. You will want to make a real difference in supporting students and furthering the success of the department. We are on a really exciting journey of growth and development.
• £30 million state of the art modern facilities with well-equipped classrooms
• You’ll be working alongside charismatic, supportive and genuine colleagues and Senior Leadership Team who want to see you succeed and thrive
• A staff wellbeing team that implements various strategies to boost staff engagement including various activities, events, conferences and many other staff benefits for example PerkBox and pension
• Unparalleled CPD and training opportunities with cross trust and national development programs
• Excellent opportunities to develop and grow in a successful and expanding Academy
• Cricket Academy, in partnership with; Wicketz, Lord’s Taverners, Rising Stars Cricket Academy, Cricket East, The England & Wales Cricket Board.
• State of the art modern sporting facilities
• To be part of an 11-18 provision with opportunities to teach in the sixth form in for many subject areas
• All teaching staff receive a laptop to use whilst in employment
• Fantastic transport links close to junction 10 M1, by Stockwood Park Golf Course, Luton Rugby Club & Luton Hoo