An exciting opportunity has arisen at The
Colne Community School and College for a Teacher of History to join our
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Be fully qualified to teach through the secondary age range
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of
children and young people in the school;
- Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job
Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for
you if you have:
- Teaching experience within the secondary sector;
- An excellent knowledge of a range of teaching, learning and behaviour
management strategies and how to use them effectively;
- High expectations of yourself and of others.
Why work for The
Sigma Trust, The Colne Community School and College?
- A Competitive Salary
- Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share
resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships Free tea and coffee
available in all team rooms and communal staff room.
- Sociable and friendly staff.
- Staff weekly wellbeing opportunities.
- Staff social events.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted gym membership at selected local gyms
THE COLNE COMMUNITY SCHOOL & COLLEGE
TEACHER OF HISTORY
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale
Actual Salary from: £28,000 - £43,685
Start Date: 1st September 2023
As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including
the disclosure of criminal records, online checks and other vetting checks. We
ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and
safer working practice across our schools.
The Sigma Trust is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any
protected characteristics. This is embedded in our vision ‘To Be Greater Than
The Sum Of Its Parts’, where we believe we are strong and more successful
working together, creating a workplace which celebrates diversity.
This job post has expired.