Teacher of History
Deadline is tomorrow
Job start date
1 September 2023
24 March 2023 at 9am
10 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Historyjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours per week
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of History who is inspirational in the classroom and will make a substantial contribution to the further development of this ‘good’ school next academic year.
The successful candidate will have the qualities to motivate and inspire our students, and always bring out the best in them.
You will be required to teach History to both KS3 and KS4 students. You will have strong classroom management skills, excellent subject knowledge and the ability to achieve the best possible outcomes for our students. The ability to monitor and track the progress of students through data is essential, as is the ability to work effectively as part of the wider team.
What the school offers its staff
At All Saints Catholic College, we aim to create a happy workplace culture through promoting a healthy work/life balance. We do that by providing a package of flexible employee benefits, including:
- An attractive pension scheme for both Teaching and Support staff.
- A high-quality wellbeing package including medical cover, counselling, physiotherapy, fast track medical cover, care service and a 24-hour GP helpline.
- Kirklees Employee Health Care, which also includes wellbeing support, physiotherapy.
- Care First Advice - a 24/7 information and counselling service.
- We are part of the Cycle to Work scheme. Tax free bikes and safety equipment can be payable by payroll deduction through a partnership with Cyclescheme.
Further details about the role
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals who are able to work as part of the whole staff team, and who will support and uphold the Catholic ethos and practices of the school.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 66.9 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About All Saints Catholic College
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 886 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- All Saints Catholic College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
All Saints is an 11-16 school, situated near the northern boundary of Kirklees. We are a Catholic school with students attending from diverse cultural backgrounds, which contribute to the distinctive ethos. All Saints Catholic College enjoys an “Outstanding Judgement” from the Leeds Diocese – Section 48 Inspection (May 2018). In November 2022, Ofsted judged All Saints ‘good’ in every category.
Arranging a visit to All Saints Catholic College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Holy Family Roman Catholic and Church of England College
Pot Hall, Heywood, Lancashire, OL10 2AA
De Lacy Academy
Middle Lane, Knottingley, West Yorkshire, WF11 0BZ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Huddersfield and West Yorkshire