Teacher of History
Deadline is tomorrow
Job start date
1 September 2023
9 June 2023 at 9am
23 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Historyjobs
- View all Full timejobs - or part time
- MPR - UPR
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint either a full-time or part-time dynamic and inspirational teacher of History. We are happy to accept applications from teachers at any stage in their career and we can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive school environment.
The successful candidate will be passionate about teaching History, committed to motivating students to reach their full potential and will contribute to our whole school development and the raising of standards.
What the school offers its staff
The school is committed to recruiting the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes. We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- A well-structured and high quality NQT induction programme withNQTs being paid for working in July if they are available to come into school at the end of the summer term.
- A high-quality induction package for experienced teachers.
- An outstanding continuous professional development programme; the successful candidate would have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported though the Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programme.
- The school also offers a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff Well-being Team.
This an exciting time to join the school, shape the department and grow as a leader to ensure our students achieve. We have a disruption-free learning approach to behaviour, leaders are highly visible and supportive so that teachers can teach highly effective lessons.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 76.4 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hadleigh High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 758 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hadleigh High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01473 823 496
Arranging a visit to Hadleigh High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed