Fixed term (1 Year)
1. To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students’ and support a designated department or curriculum/subject area as appropriate.
2. To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher and form tutor, setting students individual improvement goals as appropriate.
3. To foster a love of learning in History and ensure that students are knowing and remembering more.
4. To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day. We believe in ‘Valuing People and Supporting Personal Best’;
• Encourage all pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Improve, develop and share our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job roles to ensure expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Applying for the job
Please complete the Share Mat Application form.
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
1190 pupils enrolled
3 to 16
About Royds Hall, A Share Academy
Royds Hall SHARE MAT Academy:
• Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children and young people are happy, settled and confident;
• Has a balanced curriculum that provides a broad educational experience for all of its pupils;
• Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and the attitude they need for the next stage of their education and in life.
Arranging a visit to Royds Hall, A Share Academy
Call the school to discuss the current arrangements