Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Teacher of History
Start Date: 2021/2022 academic year
Job ref: HIS21/22
We are looking to appoint subject experts and enthusiasts to our high achieving team who want to work in a school where:
• history is valued by students and families;
• the academy’s results have been significantly above national averages for many years;
• subject progress index score’s are significantly above average across the humanities subjects (Geography 1.15, History 0.79, RE 0.63);
• the history curriculum is relevant, dynamic and inspires curiosity;
• there is a strong academic ethos and high expectations of students;
• behaviour management is centralised and teachers are enabled to flourish.
Applying for the job
Please apply via Eteach or using the attached application form.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1789 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Rushey Mead Academy
The Mead Educational Trust (TMET) is a growing partnership of primary and secondary schools situated in the East Midlands. The Trust draws its educational excellence from the established track record of the high quality education provision of Rushey Mead Academy, the Trust's convertor academy.
TMET provides its academies access to a world-class education network and staff with an employer providing high quality professional development. We are committed to ensuring each academy enables every pupil to achieve the very best. We believe that together we make a positive difference.
Rushey Mead Academy is a thriving, oversubscribed, diverse and happy school with a long history of success. We have been rated by Ofsted as outstanding since 2007 and became one of the first Teaching Schools in 2011.
Arranging a visit to Rushey Mead Academy
Please contact school on 01162663730 and ask for the HR Department