Teacher of History
This job expired on 21 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 March 2023 at 9am
7 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Historyjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Under STPCD terms
- View all Part timejobs - Pro-rata but under STPCD.
Full-time equivalent salary
- Between £28,000 and £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking an inspiring classroom practitioner with strong subject knowledge to join our excellent and supportive team. We wish to appoint an individual who is or has the potential to be an outstanding practitioner and has the necessary skills, attributes and passion to create a love of learning History.
Are you able to:
- Inspire and innovate?
- Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
- Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
- Optimise History learning for all
What the school offers its staff
- A supportive learning environment and team to work in.
- The opportunity to make a difference
- The chance to actively promote your career development
- Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
- The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
- Benefits including Teachers’ Pension Scheme, free access to an Employee Assistance programme, Retail and other discounts, Cycle to Work scheme
Commitment to safeguarding
About Steyning Grammar School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 2287 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Steyning Grammar School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Steyning Grammar School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Ifield Community College
Crawley Avenue, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0DB
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Sussex