At LIFE Education our mission is 'To build great learning communities'. To accomplish our mission, we keep our 3 core beliefs at the heart of
everything we do: Courageous Optimism, Boundless Creativity and Heartfelt Compassion. We support our schools to deliver
excellent student outcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for employees.
To help us with this, we are looking to appoint a high-calibre Teacher of History to join a talented and supportive department at The Frances Bardsley Academy for Girls.
The ability to teach Government & Politics at 'A' Level
is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will:
The successful candidate will become part of an
oversubscribed, flourishing school for girls aged 11 to 18, with confident, courteous, articulate students, and an ethos rooted in empowerment, The school is committed to providing the best learning
opportunities in a safe, secure
and friendly environment with dedicated colleagues who strive for excellence.
Share our commitment to building great learning communities for our students
- Inspire young women with a passion for History
- Plan creatively for high quality teaching, learning and assessment
- Deliver highly effective and engaging lessons
- Be motivated to challenge and help develop amazing young women
- Work collaboratively across the school
In return we can offer you:
Welcoming and friendly colleagues
- A stimulating and welcoming learning environment with excellent facilities, including our purpose-built Wellbeing Centre, a farm,
an art gallery and our own railway
- High quality CPD including NPQ and other further qualifications
- Opportunities to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
- Strong links with girls' schools in the UK and abroad through the International Coalition of Girls' Schools (ICGS)
- 24hr confidential wellbeing support package & free flu vaccinations
- A colleague Support Pack regularly updated with local financial guidance, schemes and support
- Increased priority in admissions to our school for your child/ren
- Close proximity to the M25, Romford Railway Station (Elizabeth Line) and on a main bus route
Please forward your completed application form, together with a letter of application and supporting paperwork to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Thursday 16th March 2023.
A copy of the school’s Teaching Colleague
Application Form can be found on the school website www.fbaok.co.uk.
Shortlisting and interviews will take place shortly after.
The School reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date
For further information about this role, please contact Vicky Smith, Head of HR via email at email@example.com
At LIFE Education Trust, we prioritise the safety and welfare of our students. All staff and volunteers are expected to share our commitment to safeguarding children from abuse.
Our schools comply with the 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' guidelines, which require shortlisted candidates to submit a self-declaration of their criminal record before an interview.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and an enhanced DBS disclosure check is mandatory for the successful applicant.
This job post has expired.