Teacher of Humanities & Cover Teacher
Frederick Gent School, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 2ER
30 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
As soon as possible
18 September 2022 at 11:59pm
12 July 2022
About Frederick Gent School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 782 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Frederick Gent School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
At Frederick Gent our aspiration is to ensure that every student has a happy, successful and memorable time at our school. We are proud of our achievements and were thrilled to recently be judged ‘Good’ in our Ofsted inspection. We are confident that together as a school and the wider community we will continue to make a difference to our students and enable our provision to become outstanding.
Why join us?
This Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for staff. We are easily reached by public transport, and for those who drive, there is a large free staff carpark. We have some excellent facilities for staff and our students really want to learn and achieve.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities.
• An array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development and career.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience and to progress your career.
• We take the wellbeing and health of employees seriously. We have a range of support mechanisms and benefits available to employees and the Trust has signed up to the Education Staff Wellbeing Charter.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Derbyshire and Derby