Our Geography and History department require an enthusiastic teacher with high aspirations. The ability to teach Key Stage 3 History and Geography is essential.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of Hailsham Community College Academy Trust:
- Values-driven excellent teaching
- A real passion for learning
- Tenacity to drive and improve the outcomes of all students
- Excellent ability to teach a KS3 knowledge and skills-based curriculum where the intent is to broaden the experiences and cultural capital for all students. The curriculum implementation has a focus of SEND, CEIAG, Ambition and Literacy, coupled with explicit tier 2/3 vocabulary and on-going assessment which identifies gaps in students’ knowledge and skills.
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College Academy Trust we can offer you:
- An excellent and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team / Middle Leadership Team and pastoral team
- An excellent commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at!
- An excellent school committed to consistency of student experience and sustained improvement
- The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care and Cycle to Work Scheme
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.
This job post has expired.