Teacher of ICT and Computer Science
Sir Thomas Fremantle School, Winslow, Buckinghamshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373,.00 to £40,490,.00|
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
• Motivate, challenge and inspire students within the school to be the best that they can be;
• Be committed to raising the achievement of every student;
• Have high expectations and be committed to the academy ethos and vision;
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
Essential educational requirements
A good honours degree in relevant subject
QTS or other recognised teaching qualification
Essential skills and experience
A track record of achievement as an excellent classroom teacher, achieving the ‘teachers’ standards’
Evidence of being responsible for initiatives/developments
Evidence of taking responsibility for own professional development
Evidence of outstanding teaching skills – having an impact on students’ learning, raising achievement and adding value.
Knowledge of current developments in teaching and learning
Evidence of working with other professionals as part of a team
• Excellent opportunities for your professional development with access to a specifically tailored CPD package. You will receive the highest standard of induction and CPD support.
• Polite and hardworking students who strive for the very best.
• Friendly and supportive colleagues who go the extra mile in a well-resourced department.
|School type||Free School|
|School size||509 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Sir Thomas Fremantle School website (opens in a new window)|
Buckingham Road, Winslow, Buckinghamshire, MK18 3GH