We are looking for a leader that possesses resilience, is driven and self-motivated who will contribute to the success of our cohesive and welcoming department and academy.
The successful applicant would be expected to teach Computer Science and IT and inspire staff and students in a range of classes, including key stage 3, 4 and 5.
At KS4 we offer:-OCR GSCE Computer Science-Cambridge National Certificate Level1/2 in Creative Media
At KS5 we offer:- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Information Technology
The chosen candidate will need to demonstrate:
• Able to lead, motivate and inspire students• Have a drive for continuing professional development
Passionate about raising standards for students in Computer Science and IT
• Be committed to continuous improvement
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner
Additionally, you will benefit from:
• teaching in a forward-thinking department with excellent resources and facilities for teachers who have a passion for their subject
• working in a multi-academy trust with the potential for opportunities of collaboration and leadership across the five other secondary schools, as well as large scale Trust training days with opportunities to network and share best practice and share resources across the Tudor Grange family of schools
We are a large mixed secondary school for children aged 11-19, located in North Solihull/Birmingham borders. We are committed to providing the best education possible for our students and are keen to attract quality teachers for our appreciative learners. Our students are proud of our Academy and are excited to welcome committed teachers to join us.
The successful candidate will have a passion for education and making a real difference to the lives of our students.
We are excited about what we can achieve together and our high quality, state of the art building enables all our students and staff to excel with extensively refurbished learning environments and facilities.
If you feel that you have these attributes and skills and are a suitably qualified and highly motivated professional then we would like to hear from you.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.