Teacher of ICT
This job expired on 21 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 April 2023 at 9am
30 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Computingjobs, View all ICTjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time role
- View all Part timejobs - Part time considered
- M1 - M3
What skills and experience we're looking for
Successful teaching experience (including teaching practice) in a secondary school.
QTS by September 2023.
Willingness to develop new skills and consider new approaches to teaching and learning.
Commitment to working as part of a team, including the sharing of successful teaching and learning strategies.
A commitment to actively engaging the students in the whole learning experience.
A commitment to ensuring quality provision to ensure all students make excellent progress.
Strong classroom management skills.
Ability to teach good or outstanding lessons and sequences of lessons in ICT at all Key Stages.
Ability to be an effective form tutor and mentor and a commitment to building a strong partnership with our students and their families.
A passion for helping young people to develop their understanding and experiences to reach their full potential.
A thorough understanding of a teacher’s role in safeguarding young people.
Enthusiasm for teaching ICT.
A strong commitment to professional development and learning collaboratively.
Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure at Enhanced Level
Willingness to contribute to extra-curricular activities.
What the school offers its staff
- Being part of a school community where we all support each other
- Good school facilities including well equipped classrooms, sports and arts facilities
- A commitment to strong extra-curricular provision and developing a love of learning and our cultural heritage for all students
- A caring, professional and ambitious staff team
- Students who strive to develop the qualities of being conscientious, considerate and co-operative
- A comprehensive and personalised professional development programme to support your individual career goals
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About John Masefield High School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 889 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- John Masefield High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01531 631012
John Masefield High School is an all ability 11-18 school situated in the market town of Ledbury. We are an Academy with Specialist School Status for the Performing Arts.
Arranging a visit to John Masefield High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Computer Science/ICT
John Kyrle High School and Sixth Form Centre Academy
Ledbury Road, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7ET
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Herefordshire, County Of