Teacher of IT and Computer Science
An enthusiastic, dynamic and creative teacher of IT and Computer Science is required to join an ambitious and progressive department. Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
Additionally, you will benefit from:
• Working in a subject area with a track record of excellent outcomes (45% of students achieved a grade 7 or above in the new GCSE Computer Science 9-1 qualification in 2018, while 33% of our GCSE ICT students achieved A – A*).
• Teaching in a forward thinking department with excellent resources and facilities for teachers who love their subject.
• The opportunity to develop and deliver examination courses up to and including A level.
Essential educational requirements
• Good Honours Graduate
QTS or as required by the DfE
Essential skills and experience
• A successful teaching record either as a trainee or experienced teacher
• Experience of working with students of all abilities in the age group for which trained
About Tudor Grange Academy, Solihull
Mixed comprehensive school
- Dingle Lane, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3PD
- Tudor Grange Academy, Solihull website (opens in a new window)