Teacher of Key Stage 3 English
We’re looking for someone passionate about teaching English to work in our successful English department. Ideally, you’ll also be someone who will relish being free from the constraints of the new GCSE specifications – one of the benefits to working in a middle school is the opportunity to deliver a really creative curriculum that energises and inspires pupils and teachers alike.
A TLR may be available for a suitable qualified candidate.
Essential educational requirements
Relevant undergraduate degree
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
We are looking for:
• A teacher who is committed to developing an interest and enthusiasm in reading and writing in every child.
• A teacher who can offer a depth and breadth of subject knowledge
• A team player who demonstrates enthusiasm, innovation and inspiration.
As part of the Windsor Learning Partnership, our teachers access a wide variety of professional development opportunities. Alongside our internal CPD program, this year, colleagues have had CPD from Pivotal, Teacher Toolkit, PiXL and Craig Barton among others.
About Dedworth Middle School
- Smiths Lane, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 5PE
- Middle Deemed Secondary
- Dedworth Middle School website (opens in a new window)