- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Part time
26 hours per week
- Contract type
- Main Scale 1-6 determined by experience
About Amadeus Primary Academies Trust
We are a local Multi Academy Trust of like-minded successful primary schools in Bexley and Bromley. The Amadeus Primary Academies Trust is committed to high quality education in a primary context providing continuous school improvement through collaboration, common vision, shared values, collective responsibility and effective accountability. For further information about the school, please visit: http://www.apat.org.uk/
As a school we want the very best for our children and that means supporting our teachers to be the best they can be. We are fully committed to the new Early Careers Framework and supporting our staff throughout the first 2 years of induction. All ECTs will be fully supported with release time, a mentor and a tutor, both of whom will have undergone training to support and coach ECTs.
We are seeking a Key Stage 1 0.8 teacher starting 1st January 2022. The position is suitable for newly qualified teachers embarking on their first role as well as experienced staff. Alongside a caring and highly experienced year group partner you will be supported by a phase leader with a proven track record of developing staff and improving outcomes for pupils.
We would welcome applications from teachers looking for a new challenge one who is returning to the profession, perhaps after having children or working in another sector. We would also warmly welcome and encourage applicants who are representative of our increasingly diverse community.
The successful candidate will be:
• Newly Qualified or experienced
• Exceptionally professional with a very strong moral purpose for the education of children
• Resilient, passionate, ambitious and ready to inspire a generation of children
• Innovative and creative, able to bring new ideas and teaching strategies to their class and phase team
• Able to work independently, taking responsibility for the pupils in their care and as part of a phase team contributing to and having impact on the wider success of the school
We can offer you:
• Strong leadership with a focused strategic direction
• High quality CPD including an excellent induction package and support for NQTs,
• Support and development and opportunities to work across the Amadeus Primary Academies Trust
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 388 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Hillsgrove Primary School
About Hillsgrove Primary School
Hillsgrove Primary School is a two-form entry school, comprising of enthusiastic pupils, friendly staff and supportive governors. We have a strong moral ethos and high expectations of all pupils. You will be a strong team player who will contribute to the wider life of the school, have excellent communication and be able to work positively with children, staff and parents.
Hillsgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school.
The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.
For further information about the school, please visit: www.hillsgrove.apat.org.uk