Teacher of KS1 or KS2
This job expired on 21 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
4 September 2023
21 April 2023 at 9am
20 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Teacher directed time - 32.5hrs
- M1-M6 dependent on experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated person who will:
- Have a track record of high-quality teaching and have the ability to make an impact on standards
- Will be an imaginative, creative and enthusiastic practitioner
- Understand how to inspire and engage children in their learning
- Be a team player, with an ability to motivate and support all members of the school community
- Make a full contribution to the broader life of the school
- Engage in educational research and embed CPD into own practice
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to receive the support of an experienced Senior Leadership team
- An excellent learning environment with motivated and happy children who have a genuine love of learning
- A school that seeks to offer children every opportunity to develop and express their individual talents
- A team of friendly, supportive and dedicated colleagues
- A school strongly committed to professional and career development
Further details about the role
Have you got a passion for making a difference to pupils? Does our statement match your own vision,
“To create a dynamic and engaging learning community with a global perspective, where everybody can grow and flourish as whole human beings.”
The Governors of Poplars Farm Primary School are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 or 2 teacher from Monday 4 September 2023.
Here at Poplars Farm we require staff with vision, commitment and a positive outlook, who are committed to deliver the best outcomes for our amazing children and embrace The Poplars Curriculum.
We would welcome applications from practitioners who have high expectations for all children and believe in teaching and delivering a stimulating and creative curriculum. At this point we will not specify whether the post is in Key stage 1 or 2. It is of greater importance that we appoint the right person to join our friendly, staff team.
We strive to create a safe, creative and inspiring learning environment, where each pupil develops a genuine love of learning and an inquiring mind. We place a strong importance on every pupil's personal, social and emotional development.
At Poplars Farm we follow our own values system (GROW);we provide our pupils with the necessary guidance and support to become unique, caring individuals. Individuals who recognise similarities and value differences and as young global citizens, want to make a genuine, positive difference to the world we share.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Poplars Farm Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 370 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Poplars Farm Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01274 307490
Poplars Farm Primary School is a friendly, inclusive and outward facing primary school in Bradford, West Yorkshire. We are on an exciting journey as we expand to 2 form entry and increase our highly motivated and dynamic staff team. Poplars Farm requires staff with vision, commitment and a positive outlook, who are committed to deliver the best outcomes for children and embed existing good practice. At Poplars Farm, Primary School, we strive to create a safe, creative and inspiring learning environment, where each pupil develops a genuine love of learning and an enquiring mind. We place a strong importance on the development of every pupil's personal and social awareness. Embedded in our values system (GROW) are local and global perspectives; we provide our pupils with the necessary guidance and support so that they see themselves as unique individuals who celebrate diversity and develop as responsible world citizens.
Arranging a visit to Poplars Farm Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Horton Grange Primary School
Spencer Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 2EU
Manston St James Primary Academy
Sandbed Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 8JH
Boothroyd Primary Academy
Temple Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3QE
Gawthorpe Community Academy
High Street, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 9QP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bradford and West Yorkshire