successful candidate will:
- Be a highly motivated and inspiring classroom practitioner with
excellent classroom management skills.
- Be a reflective practitioner, a strong role model
and have high expectations for themselves and our pupils.
- Work proactively, respectfully and effectively with parents/carers,
governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of our
- Work with the Headteacher and leadership team to implement the
- Demonstrate commitment to the values and ethos of the school.
- Be committed to continuing professional development.
- Be willing to lead a subject with exceptional subject knowledge
and an understanding of how to support teaching and learning to ensure best
outcomes for our pupils.
- Demonstrate the ability to work proactively as part of a team with
a ‘can do’ positive attitude to meet the needs of every child.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our
happy and thriving village school. From
January 2022, we are seeking to appoint an inspiring,
positive, highly motivated and creative Key Stage 1 Class Teacher (o.6 FTE) to
join our enthusiastic and dedicated team from after the Easter break, or sooner
if possible. This position will be teaching in Year
2 until the end of the academic year. At
St Dennis Primary Academy, the children are at the very heart of all we do, and
we work to ensure that ‘everyone matters, everyone succeeds and every moment
This job post has expired.