Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Great Eccleston wish to appoint a talented
practitioner to join our hard working and successful staff team from Easter
successful candidate will have access to opportunities for professional
development and will be part of a very supportive team.
Our children have asked for you
- Dedicated to working in close partnership with children, staff and parents
within our caring Catholic school and
- A creative and enthusiastic teacher?
- Flexible and willing to show initiative?
- Organised and prepared to work tirelessly to find the answers to any challenge?
- An effective classroom practitioner with high expectations of achievement and
- A highly motivated person who can demonstrate recent successful planning and
delivery of teaching, learning and assessment in the primary Key Stage 1 age
- Have experience of delivering Key Stage 1 SATs?
the answer is yes to all
of the above, then we would love to
- A good combination of strict and fun!
- Someone who understands every child
- Someone who is
able to teach mixed-year groups at a
- Someone who can help us to learn and is good at explaining things
- Someone with a good sense of humour and a friendly smile every morning!
you for taking the time consider applying for the important post of Key Stage
1, mixed Year 2/3 class, in our school.
This is a full time post. It is expected to be a 12-month
contract initially or until this teacher returns.
The current Y2/3 class
comprises of 13 pupils.
are a very small school which recently converted to Academy status and are
proud to be linked to the Blessed Edward Bamber Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
We are a vibrant school, full of life, and greatly value the
individual makes to our school family.
children at St Mary’s form a close knit and caring community; are keen and
interested in learning and above all enjoy attending St Mary’s. The school’s
Governors are supportive and forward thinking. Together, we are seeking a
dedicated, enthusiastic Keys Stage 1 Teacher to support the learning journey for the children in our school whilst the current teacher takes maternity leave.
is a strong supportive team ethic at St Mary’s and staff work hard to provide a broad ranging curriculum which
offers a large variety of learning opportunities and experiences for all
children and take great pride in their work with them.
Visits to school and further
discussion about the post are welcome and appointments can be made by
contacting the school.
In return we offer….
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and professional school team who have a clear shared
vision and wide-ranging expertise
- Children who are excited and eager to learn
- A skilled, ambitious governing body, committed to helping the school move
who are polite and interested in learning
working, committed and caring staff
warm, friendly environment, in which children are at the heart of all we do
opportunities for professional development.
As part of the Blessed Edward Bamber Multi Academyt Trust we support our staff wellbeing by offering a full and supportive staff wellbeing package and free flu vaccinations.
BEBCMAT is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners, staff and visitors.
All posts are subject to:
● Medical clearance
● Verification of qualifications and National Insurance number.
● Two references including a judgement about suitability to work with children.
● A member of the interview panel will be trained in implementing Child Protection procedures.
● In line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2023, online search be carried out.
For teaching positions, barred list checks and prohibition from teaching checks will be carried out.
For leadership positions, section 128 checks will be performed.
This job post has expired.