We are looking for an inspirational Teacher for maternity cover at Monks Abbey Primary School.
We are a thriving and diverse school that cares for 560 pupils who flourish in our friendly and stimulating classroom environments and we are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our team. We believe that Monks Abbey Primary School is a rich and exciting place to learn and work. We are really fortunate to work with children who bring a wide range of experiences and cultures into school that we can all benefit from.
We are seeking professional colleagues who:
• Inspire and care for the children of Monks Abbey;
• Work well with colleagues across the school;
• Help to secure outstanding outcomes for all;
• Have a great sense of humour and a creative imagination;
• Take pride in what the school achieves.
In return we can offer:
• A hardworking and friendly staff team
• Well behaved, creative and polite children to work with
• A warm, friendly and supportive atmosphere
• A thorough induction programme
• Excellent CPD opportunities across the network of schools.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview
Monks Abbey Primary School has a clear commitment to the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service disclosure, medical and reference checks. All Pre-employment checks undertaken are in line with “Keeping Children Safe in Education”.
This job post has expired.