|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||TMS1- UPS 3 (£25,714-£41,604)|
Teacher of Law
School: Finham Park School
Salary: TMS1- UPS 3 (£25,714-£41,604)
Contract Type: Full Time (Part Time Considered)
Contract Term: Temporary Maternity Cover
Start Date: January 2021
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you relish the chance to support colleagues to make rapid sustained school improvement? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What we offer:
· Law is currently a popular KS5 choice for many students. There are two groups of Yr12 and two in Yr13, all having over 20 students in the class. Law comprises (along with Sociology and Psychology) the Social Sciences Faculty, which consistently draws in the most students in KS5, and which consistently achieves above target results. Students study the OCR Law syllabus.
· Finham Park is a popular, successful and exciting secondary comprehensive school of over 1,500 students and is consistently oversubscribed. The school was rated as 'Outstanding' for the second time in 2015. Standards are consistently above national averages with us being a high performing school that received 'World Class' status for the second time in 2018.
· We provide a wealth of CPD opportunities for staff across a range of stages in their careers. The CPD responds to the needs of the school, the staff and the Multi Academy Trust through our Teaching School, The Lion Alliance.
· We have a commitment to improving staff well-being through a school well-being charter and a commitment to improving work-life balance.
· The school offers a number of onsite benefits including free parking, a high quality staffroom, on site café and access to a gym.
Find out more about life at the school from social media:
Twitter: @FinhamPark Facebook: www.facebook/FinhamPark1
What you offer:
· Someone who is committed and motivated professional with an ambitious vision for the subject.
· An experienced teacher who wants to work in a leading Academy focused on ensuring that all students achieve or exceed their potential.
· A team player.
How to Apply:
Click the apply button to complete an on line application form.
Closing and interview dates:
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 19th October 2020 at 10am, with interviews being held on Wednesday 4th November 2020.
Finham Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be request to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.More on how to apply
|School size||1541 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Finham Park School website (opens in a new window)|
About Finham Park School
Finham Park School is the Lead School in the recently established Finham Park Multi Academy Trust. Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
Finham Park School was judged as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2015 for the second time. It is a Specialist College in Mathematics & Computing, a National Support School, and Leading Edge School. It is situated in the heart of the city of Coventry and is an 11-18 Academy for pupils aged 11 to 19. It is highly over-subscribed with a Sixth Form of over 300 students. In 2016 Finham Park was certified as a “World Class” school - a place where all our students develop a love of “learning for life”.
Green Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 6EA
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed