Teacher of Mandarin
Christ's College Finchley, London
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £28,355 to £40,035 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher of Mandarin to our very successful Mandarin Department from September 2020.
We are looking for a first class practitioner, who will inspire students to reach the highest standards, as we continue to develop a school with a long tradition of excellence in education.
Essential educational requirements
Teaching experience in the UK.
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Essential skills and experience
• The ability to teach Mandarin up to KS4
• Inspirational classroom practice
• Understanding of how to facilitate high levels of student progress particularly for EAL students.
• A resilient character and strong personal drive to achieve.
• An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Christ's College can offer successful candidates:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools.
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
|School size||768 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Christ's College Finchley website (opens in a new window)|
East End Road, London, N2 0SE