Teacher of Mandarin
Christ's College Finchley, London
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £28,355 to £40,035 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher of Mandarin to our very successful Mandarin Department from September 2020.
We are looking for a first class practitioner, who will inspire students to reach the highest standards, as we continue to develop a school with a long tradition of excellence in education.
Christ's College can offer successful candidates:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools.
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
|School size||768 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Christ's College Finchley website (opens in a new window)|
About Christ's College Finchley
Christ’s College Finchley has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
East End Road, London, N2 0SE