Skinners' Kent Academy, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 4PY
7 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 January 2022
4 October 2021 at 12:00pm
13 September 2021
Teacher Suitable for early career teachers
Teacher of Mathematics
We reserve the right to make an appointment before the closing date, so early applications are encouraged.
We are looking for a colleague who is:
• An outstanding teacher.
• Excellent subject knowledge and the ability to teach consistently highly effective lessons.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Innovative, creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Keen to make a difference by ensuring young people to make progress in their learning.
• Able to lead and manage others confidently
• A secure knowledge of GCSE and how to deliver it successfully
We will offer:
An exciting and vibrant place of work
Local Authority Reward Scheme
High Quality Continued Professional Development
The Skinners’ Kent Academy is a non-fee paying, co-educational, all-ability Secondary school. The Academy is funded by the DfE and sponsored by The Skinners’ School, a grammar school for boys together with the Skinners’ Company, one of the ‘Great Twelve’ livery companies of the City of London.
The Academy is founded on the principles of a commitment to ensuring high standards and high aspirations, of active participation, an emotionally rich learning environment and an inclusive culture where every child is known and every learner supported.